Monday, June 08, 2009

Since December, this blog should be called "Campsie-birder"

Have moved house. If I knew how to fix these things, this blog would now be called The Campsie-birder.

Some highlights of Sydney birding in the inner outer west.

* There's a Nankeen Night Heron in the Cooks River.
* The house list is at about 34 in 6 months, which absolutely shits over the 10 year Erskineville house list of 16 over 10 years.
* The cats have learnt not to attack the New Holland Honeyeaters - Bella (the young, smaller one) caught one, but I rescued and released it - it's all good. She spent the next 2 weeks indoors. She has not attempted to attack one since. woohoo.

At Erskineville - my spys tell me that Black Swans attempted, but failed, to breed at Sydney Park.

1 comment:

campsiebirder said...

Note to self - always see if I can change settings before whingeing that I can't......